Team Building Programs
Four Arrows prides itself in customizing experiences to cater to the needs of a group. We create effective programs that are engaging, integrate your specific goals, accommodate your participants, and delivers a uniquely dynamic learning experience. Our staff is trained to be effective in leading a large variety of team building activities.
Some factors to consider:
- Everything Virtual takes a bit longer
- The more details you provide us the better we can serve your group
- More Time = Fuller Experience
- Our team building options are flexible in delivery and content
- If your group has been together a long time and/or has already developed strong leadership skills, we recommend participating in a full Challenge Course.
Due to COVID we are currently running Virtual Programming
Otherwise Four Arrows has the ability to host programs on the main Storrs campus or Depot campus with some limitations. If you already have a space that is functional for the programs we can absolutely meet you where that space is, but we would like to discuss that prior to confirming to make sure the space works.
We are preparing for COVID safe in person programming in the future weeks of the semester. It will only be possible with smaller groups of 24 or less. We will also require a lot more information from you. If interested in exploring that option please indicate that in a note or comment of a request.
For other questions, please visit our FAQs Page.