- Log into JobX (use "APPLY HERE" button below for quick access).
- Click Storrs Student Labor/Work-study and press button
- Search active job listings for "Class III - Student Recreation/Athletic Instruction Specialist - 3450ST" the employer is "Student Activities-Involvement Office"
- Check the box to the left of the job list and press the "Apply for all selected jobs" button
- Fill out application and submit a cover letter and resume.
- Resumes will be reviewed and those who meet qualifications will be asked to come in for an initial group interview process.
- Based on the group interview process you may be asked to come in for an individual interview the week after.
- After a review period a handful of candidates will be hired.
- The hired candidates will be required to shadow one program before the end of spring semester.
- Hired staff are required to attend training on April 26th and on May 11th, 12th, 13th, & 14th.
2/6 - 3/14: Applications Open
3/24 - 3/26: Group Interview Process
3/27 - 4/2: Individual Interviews
4/3 - 4/6: Job Offers Given
4/26: Basic Facilitator Training
5/11 - 5/14: Challenge Course Training