All fees are based off of your classification, number of participants, total time of facilitation, total time of facility usage, or costs associated with inventory assessments. Since each request is unique, we can discuss the overall cost of your customized program before confirming and moving forward.
- Any combination of experience or facility usage will be discounted.
- Class 3 & 4 requires a 20% deposit of total cost and is non-refundable if experience is not cancelled in writing within 30 days of the scheduled experience.
- Size of the group determines the number of facilitators needed for workshops and experiences.
- If a facilitated experience requires an instrument or assessment to be administered, there will be a cost to cover those inventories.
- Additional costs may occur during off-season months (summer and winter break).
Class 1: UConn Student Groups
- Any functioning group of students composed of at least 90% active UConn students
Class 2: UConn Affiliated Faculty/Staff/Group/Departments and Programs
- Group must be able to pay through a KFS to prove affiliation
Class 3: Non-Profit or Non-UConn Affiliated Educational Institution
- Would be invoiced as an outside entity (does not have a KFS account)
- Has a tax exempt status